Your fingertips across my skin
The palm trees swaying in the wind
Images
You sang me Spanish lullabies
The sweetest sadness in your eyes
Clever trick
Well, I never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me
[Chorus]
Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do
We walked along a crowded street
You took my hand and danced with me
Images
And when you left, you kissed my lips
You told me you would never, never forget
These images
No
Well, I'd never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me
[Chorus]
Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do
I cannot go to the ocean
I cannot drive the streets at night
I cannot wake up in the morning
Without you on my mind
So you're gone and I'm haunted
And I bet you are just fine
Did I make it that
Easy to walk right in and out
Of my life?
[Chorus]
Goodbye, my almost lover
Goodbye, my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long, my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should have known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do
tp sya ske lirik Realize by Colbie Caillat..hehe.
Take time to realizeThat your warmth is crashing down on in
Take time to realize that I am on your side
Didn't I, didn't I tell you
But I can't spell it out for you
No, it's never gonna be that simple
No, I can't spell it out for you
If you just realize what I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another
Just realize what I just realized
We'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other now
Take time to realize, oh, oh, I'm on your side
Didn't I, didn't I tell you
Take time to realize, this all can pass you by
Didn't I tell you
But I can't spell it out for you
No, it's never gonna be that simple
No, I can't spell it out for you
If you just realize what I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another
Just realize what I just realized
We'd never have to wonder if we missed out on each other
But, it's not all the same, no, it's never the same
If you don't feel it to, if you meet me half way
If you would meet me half way
It could be the same for you
If you just realize what I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other and we'll never find another
Just realize what I just realized
We'd never have to wonder
Just realize what I just realized
If you just realize what I just realized
Ooh, ooh
Missed out on each other now
Missed out on each other now, yeah
Realize, realize, realize, realize, oh
4 comments:
yg first tu lagu pe..
x penah dgr..
pe lg..process mendonlod pon bmule la~
try la dgr..layan jiwang..hmm en nas, permintaan awk telah dtrima utk jd ajk teknikal bazaar.papehal tye en hamdi.ok. amacam lgu tu?
ak stil x sempat nk donlod..
asek failed je..
time out2..
skit ati tol jaring neh..
ajk?
layan~
lol..cmtu ke? hmm nt amik kat fairuz la..aku pas kat fairuz nak? org jiwang mmg lyn la lgu ni..
Post a Comment