Monday, November 22, 2010

the description.

salam, this is my description on Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows The Movie *remember! my blog, my description. hehe.

-The Movie is Dark.
-The Movie is Awesome.
-Harry Potter looks older. *didn't expect he was young pun kan.
-Ron have muscle i guess. The body looks big.
-Hermione is beautiful as always.
-Voldemort is still handsome to me. *bcoz outside he is the handsome Ralph Fiennes.
-Malfoy is pathetic. *kesian kan? but i love him. Tom Felton.
-I hate Umbridge. *nak pijak muka dia bila dia senyum sinis.
-I hate Naghini. *baru sedar xsuka snake.
-I like Bellatrix Lestrange. She's weird and psycho but she is beautiful. *You will not understand why i'm saying that.
-I love Snape. *I always like Snape and want Harry to be wrong judge in Snape. I love the beautiful patronus charm too. *female deer.

Can't wait for the last part. The End.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

x tengok lg yg latest..tringat dulu ms muda2,membesar dgn harry potter..cewah..ms tu muka daniel tu comey lagi,kebudak2kan..skrg da matured sgt.huuu
tp dulu suke tgk ron..haha.

Farah Najwa said...

haha, kte pun ikut. sejak dr cte 1st la, rse cm harry lg kecik dr kte mse tu, skang mcm da beso dr kte plak. kite bc buku jgk, tp BM version.haha.