Maybe if my heart stops beating
It won't hurt this much
And never will I have to answer
Again to anyone
Please don't get me wrong
Because I'll never let this go
But I can't find the words to tell you
I don't want to be alone
But now I feel like I don't know you
One day you'll get sick of
saying that everything's alright
And by then I'm sure I'll be pretending
Just like I am tonight
Please don't get me wrong
Because I'll never let this go
But I can't find the words to tell you
I don't want to be alone
But now I feel like I don't know you
Let this go, let this go
But I'll never let this go
But I can't find the words to tell you
I don't want to be alone
But now I feel like I don't know you
And I'll never let this go
I can't find the words to tell you
That now I feel like I don't know you
Paramore-Never Let This Go
salam..i saw one pic..in fb, suddenly i felt sumthing..heartache?..am i jeles? hmm i guess so. i dun even knw y must i be jeles coz i saw his pic wit his own gf..ok thts over the limit. maybe i was thnkg, "bile agaknye aku blh jd gtu?" xpela..cinta bersulam kesabaran lbh indah utk dinikmati...Ya Allah, bantu aku yg lemah ini.
5 comments:
Salam najwa.
Tak payah jealous2 ek.
Masa kau nanti akan tiba.
You're right: cinta bersulam kesabaran lebih indah.
Jangan risau wey.
Sometimes kalau kita sukakan orang tu, and kalau orang tu bukan untuk kita, Allah akan bukakan hijab satu-persatu kenapa dia tak layak untuk kita.
Chill ok~dun jealous2.
Kau comel dan baik.U deserve someone better.hehe.
*aku ke yang cakap macam ni?ahaha*
p/s: Adakah komen aku menepati kandungan teks posting?ahaha.
nak tgk??hehe
thnx ain..i know that of coz..its not like i like o luv that person but sumhow dunno y when i saw that pic it feels like i'm losing someone..hmm luckily that person is not the guy who i admire..alhamdulillah.
anonymous..who r u?hehe..tht pic? sori secreto..hehe
oh najwa, thud u're stickin with the one and only ...
is there sumbody else dat i dun know about?
oh no one fairuz..its juz someone that relli close to me but not anymore i guess..
Post a Comment