Wednesday, November 4, 2009

try to be in my shoes..will ya?

Are you calling me?
Are you trying to get through?
Are you reaching out for me?
Like I’m reaching out for you.

In my shoes just to see
What it’s like to be me
I’ll be you, lets trade shoes
Just to see what it be like to
Feel your pain, you’ll feel mine
We’ll go inside each other’s minds
Just to see what we find
Look at shit through each others eyes

Don’t let them say you ain’t beautiful
They can all get fucked, just stay true to you
Don’t let them say you aint’ beautiful
They can all get fucked, just stay true to you

I just wanted to fit in
In every single place
and every school I went
I dreamed of being that cool kid
Even if it meant acting stupid

Yeah, to my babies sis n bro, stay strong, dad I will be home soon, and to the rest of the world. GodAllah gave you them shoes, to fit you… so put them on and wear them and be yourself man, be proud of who you are. Even if it sounds corny, don’t ever let no one tell you, you aint beautiful…

Beautiful-Eminem

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

put urself in other's shoes..ssh nk buat tp kite sering berharap org buat utk kite;dpt rs kesusahan kite kan...it's empathy.. ingatan utk diri sy...=)

Farah Najwa said...

ye tu la. bersyukur jge wlupun diperlakukan sbgn sbnrnye ade org kne lgi trok dr kte..thnx to Allah, kte msh blh thn.

fairuz said...

aq dah dengar lagu ni kat you tube, memula ade org lain nyanyi.. aq ingatkan salah lagu
rupa2nya mmg eminem daa.
aq ske maksud lagu ni,
rase cam nak copy paste link you tube tu kat shout out, akan tetapi
ade perkataan yg x sepatutnye.. tuuuut

Farah Najwa said...

normal la tu.. lgu eminem. tp siyes lgu ni mcm dri aku sdr skola dulu smpai skang. haih..